Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yesterday over dinner we (the BF and I) some how got on the topic of children. I probably started it, LOL, but I can't remember. He had a nerd moment and I told him he had to let our kids decide for themselves who they were and what they were interested in. He referred to said child as a her. Later on when I asked I asked him about it he said he really doesn't have a preference. I think he does. He wants himself a little daddy's girl. Me being me, I couldn't let the subject alone. I asked him to describe his kids to me. He was sort of hesitant to go there at first. Maybe he didn't really want me to know he had thought about it. I loved the response so much I sort of wanted to document it for later / share it.
He said he always thought he'd have kids that were like each side of his brain. I, of course, wanted him to elaborate. I was not disappointed.

The Son                                                             
scientific minded                                                  
nerdy                                                                      
introvert

The Daughter
creative
free spirited
spiritual


These kids sound a whole lot like the ones I already have. We're going to have an amazing family some day. SOME DAY. Not any time soon. Don't get too excited!                                                                






1 comment: