Thursday, February 28, 2013

Meet my boyfriend.







He holds my hand...always...and I never have to reach for his first.
I catch him just staring at me...and not like I'm crazy.
He kisses me...and not just hello or goodbye...even when I'm crying and my nose is all runny.
He pulls me close... and dances with me to no music...except for when he sings to me.
He goes to the Arby's with lemonade...even if it is further away.
He asks me things like " Can we have a garden in our backyard, or do we just want to make it an awesome space for the kids to play?"...just first thing in the morning.
He tells me he loves me...and often.
He gives me his t-shirts to wear...even right off his back... because he knows I love the way he smells.
He opens the door for me.
He fixes my cell phone, tv, laptop...whatever the technology may be that is driving me insane at the moment.
He looks for mice hiding in my truck.
He can make me smile...even when I don't want to.
He offers to make me breakfast every time I stay the night...even though he knows the answer will be no.



No comments:

Post a Comment