I have a confession to make...
Sometimes I look at the shambles someone else's life is in and feel a little bit better about my own. I know, I'm a terrible person,right? Nothing makes you more thankful for your own life... and it's problems quite like seeing another person you consider worse off than yourself.
And (I know sentences aren't supposed to start with and) it is true isn't it? There is always someone worse off than yourself. Even in our worst moments there is someone out there somewhere wishing they could trade places with us. I try to remember that when I am feeling down.
Even in times like these...
When I feel like I am facing the hardest trials in my life
When I feel all alone
When I feel like I can't keep my head above water
I know He is with me
I always have my faith
While my religious views have changed over the years, my faith in God has never changed.
Whenever I think about my faith, I always remember two things...
the parable of the mustard seed.
and Jeremiah 29:11
#stillbreathing #stillbelieving


No comments:
Post a Comment