Celebrated the BF's sister's birthday last night. Fearlessly rocked a pretty short, tight dress. I really should have taken pictures. We were a good looking group. I'm just sayin'.
My love for his family pretty much grows on a daily basis and I really feel like this is my family. (Someday) I was a little bummed that the kids decided not to join us, but there is always next time.
Favorite moments...again I wish I had taken pics...It is so not like me to not.
His cousin Erica asking me to come and sit next to her. Of course I'm going to anyway because she brought my most favorite people along with her. I love her kids, especially Kaylah. I love a sweet baby.
The BF taking Kaylah out of her car seat while making a comment about keeping her happy and quiet. I couldn't quote him, but it was a very daddy thing to say and not so secretly made me very happy.
The smile on his mom's face while she sliced up the cake. The simplest things make her happy. I love that.
The size of the steak he ordered...39oz. For real! It was the size of his head.
Cheers on a good night! I wish you'd taken a picture :)
ReplyDelete