Sunday, June 23, 2013

I am so thankful to have the time to just sit, in peace and quiet. To be able to rest and reflect. To actually see that there are still good things happening in my life.

I have a great job with awesome co-workers. I'm working hard and loving it. I'll love it even more when there is a paycheck attached to it.

I have an amazing, supportive boyfriend. He is my rock and refuge from the craziness that surrounds me from day to day. I am so blessed and happy to have him in my life.

I have two awesome kids, and while I don't get to see them any where near as much as I would like to, they bring so much happiness and laughter to my life.

My sweet Lulu is always there, just waiting. Tail wagging and so happy to see me.

I am always surprised by my ability to bounce back from the hard curves life throws my way. I really shouldn't be though. My faith is strong enough to move mountains, I am a daughter of the King.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are incredibly strong and have such a great attitude. It's so important to realize how blessed our lives are even during the rough patches. Hang in there...you will find that peace in your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really amazed by your attitude and spirit. Jam thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I am thinking of you. :)

    By the way, I love the crockpot lasagna recipe!

    ReplyDelete