Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Even more reasons I love this man...

He loves his mom. Not just says he does. He lights up when he talks to her or about her.

He gets so concerned about me...even when I just have a headache.

He says things like " I don't want to fall asleep before you." while his eyes are fluttering closed.



He is still trying to make me breakfast...and now that he has explained why... I promise I will eat something! Just nothing fried or greasy...ICK!

He has the most irresistible smirk...Ah! I can't even communicate intelligently when he gets that look on his face.

He has gotten me to a place in my life...in my head...that I could just throw away the last remaining bits of a life long eating disorder.

Details matter...all of them.



I am overwhelmed with happiness...shockingly overwhelmed...to tears. I have never known a love like this, have never loved someone like this. I am so lucky... so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment